BUILD IT FOR ME
At LemonForce ® we offer two flavours: you build it yourself or we do the integration for you.
When we build it for you, we’ll take care of it for you and ensure that your wishes are translated into a safe and robust solution.
HOW WE WORK
This is how we’ll work together with you to build an integration.
DEFINITION AND DESIGN
This analysis answers the following questions:
- For what process or part of the company is the integration being built?
- What software and services will be part of the integration that will be built?
- What data needs to be exchanged?
- What are the functional demands?
- What are the non-functional demands?
- How is LemonForce supposed to be deployed?
- Where in the company network of the client will LemonForce run integration?
- We will be potential users of the immigration?
- This phase creates a design document that will be used as input for the integration that will be built.
PLANNING AND REALISATION
In every cycle, the following activities take place:
- Researching functionalities
- Designing functionalities
- Realising functionalities
- Testing functionalities
- Delivering functionalities
- How long should support take?
- How fast should potential errors be corrected?
- Who is responsible for bugs found after the project is delivered?
- What documentation is delivered with the result?
- Is training and/or education needed for users?
Have you become interested in the possibilities and costs?
Leave your information and we’ll get in contact with you within 24 hours.
“Currently we copy/paste the information of our leads from the CRM package to our bookkeeping package to send an invoice. This takes time and is prone to error…”
Multiple (software) systems are used within your organisation. For example, the Sales department uses a CRM system where potential clients are registered, and the Finance department uses a bookkeeping system for invoicing.
To send an invoice to a lead who became a client, the client has to be present in the bookkeeping system. That currently happens by copying the client information by hand from the CRM system to the bookkeeping system.
Business, however, is going so well that the amount of clients keeps increasing and copying by hand becomes more time-consuming and prone to error.
So you think it’s time to find a solution that connects both systems and automatically updates the clients from the CRM system in the bookkeeping system.
It’s time to find a solution that connects both systems and automatically updates the clients from the CRM system in the bookkeeping system.
For this and many other challenges LEMONFORCE® is the ideal solution. We’ll do the work for you and connect software (services) to each other. So you can focus on the business.
Want to know how that works and what we can do for you?